Labradoodle Puppy Pricing
Our Texas Australian Labradoodle companion puppies are $2,600.00 regardless of gender, coat or color for domestic adoption and when reserved ahead of time. In order to reserve your puppy, you need to place a $350 non-refundable reservation fee that will hold a puppy from our current litter or place you on the waiting list for upcoming litters. The deposit/payment is accepted via cash, Zelle (you can use our phone number or email address to send the funds), or Cashier’s check (please make it out to Alex Switala), PayPal, credit card, or personal check (if paying wiht a persona check, pelase bring it to our Open House to ensure adequate time for its clearance).
***To avoid the 3% PayPal processing fee, you could choose to use the Friends & family payment option. The PayPal options on our website include 3% PayPal processing fee. When using the Family & Friends option, there are no additional costs involved.
***All balance payments must clear 1 week before the puppy is picked up.***
The adoption price of your Authentic Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle includes the following:
1. Microchip and registration information
2. De-worming and Age-Appropriate Vaccinations
3. Contract and 3-year Limited Health Warranty
4. Spay/Neuter Contract
(must be done by the time the puppy is 9 months)
5. Puppy’s Health Records
6. ALCA/WALA Pedigree/Litter Registration (will be mailed out once it has been verified that the puppy has been spayed/neutered)
7. Starter Supply of Life’s Abundance All Life Stages dry food
8. Important Puppy Care Information
9. A Lifetime of Support pertaining to questions you might have regarding your Authentic Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle
10. Puppy Goodies: 2 toys, a collar/leash, comb, nail clipper, a blanket with their mother’s/siblings’ scent, and a special gift from us.
11. Hands-On Puppy Grooming and Care Instruction
12. 30-day Trupanion Pet Insurance
Labradoodle Puppies in Texas
Texas Australian Labradoodles offers Labradoodle puppies in Texas. An authentic multigenerational Australian Labradoodle costs more because it involves many years of careful pedigree selection and considerable investment in genetic and health testing to produce a non-shedding, allergy-friendly dog with a great constitution and calm temperament that produce high-quality Labradoodle puppies.
At Texas Australian Labradoodles, we believe that our Australian Labradoodle puppies are among the best Labradoodles you can get at a competitive price. Our Labradoodle puppies are true multigenerational Australian Labradoodles that come from excellent bloodlines, have solid pedigrees, have the ALCA/ALAA registration papers, and come with a three-year health warranty (please see Health Testing for details). As a potential doodle parent, you want to give your puppy the best start in life possible. We understand that and want to caution you against puppy mills that will sell their puppies cheap and you may later be stuck with expensive vet bills.
Affordable Puppies For Sale
The Australian Labradoodle puppies we offer for adoption are among the healthiest and well bred Labradoodles for both males and females. Although our puppies usually are adapted by their Forever Families or placed in Guardian Homes by the time they are 9-10 weeks old, occasionally we may have adult boy or girl Australian Labradoodles for sale. If you are interested in adopting an older puppy or an adult Labradoodle, please send us an email so that we may place you on a waiting list.